The mission of the Master’s Programs in Project Management (MPM) is:
The ESG UQAM Master’s Programs in Project Management (MPM) mission is to train executives, strategists and professionals to manage projects, programs and portfolios of diverse nature and size, from project definition (front end) to project benefits (back end), including project governance, delivery and evaluation. The MPM’s objectives are to assist students to master and apply essential knowledge, tools and competencies that are vital for the project, program and portfolio success and thus sustaining the competitiveness of organizations in their specific context.
- Acquire, apply and master a plural management approach based on methodologies and state of art to perform projects, programs and portfolios with success through all the phases, including front-end and back-end phases.
- Acquire, apply and master a management approach to assess, evaluate and learn to navigate through project, program, portfolio and project-based organization environments
- Develop and master relational skills and competencies required to manage projects, programs, portfolios and project-based organizations.
- Develop a reflexive and ethical practice to apply and adapt with judgment the project management tools, models, skills and approaches according to the project context.
- Engage the student in a process to anticipate, lead and plan change.